VIP noise insulation
Mercedes V-Class noise insulation is not good enough. V-Class has many large flat surfaces that need to be noise-insulated.
Since we specialize on minivans, we have vast experience in reducing noise in these vehicles.
The procedure on noise insulation works:
- Quality and careful disassembly of the interior (including the floor, the ceiling, side covers, door covers and other components)
- Vibration and noise insulation of the roof
- Vibration and noise insulation of the side panels
- Vibration and noise insulation of the doors
- Vibration and noise insulation of almost entire floor surface
- Noise insulation of the side covers
- Noise insulation of the door covers
- Noise insulation of some plastic parts
- Quality and careful assembly of the passenger compartment
- Checking all attachments and operation of the standard systems.
Noise insulation of a V-Class Mercedes takes 7 to 10 working days.
The weight of additional noise insulation material is about 80 kg.
You can also watch a short one-minute video about the way we install V-Class sound insulation.